l0stat is a tool that uses L0phtcrack or LC3 results in order to generate a set of statistics that provide a global security view of the NT password database.
In a security assessment of password database quality based on L0phtcrack, how could you sumarize a 5000 account results information ? there's no way if you don't use an specific utility to do so.
l0stat provides statistical info about all user or computer accounts in terms of a basic and position analysis.
Basic Analysis gives a global view of strength of password account:
- Total accounts
- how many null passwords, same passwords as accounts, revealed passwords
- type of characters on password contents
- distribution of passwords classified by their lengths
Position Analysis gives a detailed view of patterns of password contents of revealed accounts:
- Amount of revealed characters at each password string position
- Frequency of characters depending on positions.
- Top 5 most repeated characters
- Top 10 combinations of 2 to 5 characters
- Resemblances between accounts and passwords
l0stat is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-04-11. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
l0stat (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 107 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.